Matthew was born in Natchitoches, LA and moved to Lake Charles when he was young. He attended St. Louis Catholic High School where he played baseball. He then pursued a History Degree at Northwestern State University where he continued his baseball career. Upon graduation, he attended law school at Louisiana State University.
Matthew practiced as a Partner at Bass and McGlathery where he focused on personal injury cases and was extensively involved in the BP Claims.
Outside of the office, Matthew is an avid sports fan and also enjoys hunting, playing golf, and spending time with family and friends. He is the Vice President of the Children’s Museum Board and is a little league baseball coach.
- Louisiana State University – Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Juris Doctorate degree, 2012
Degree in Comparative Law, 2012
- Northwestern State University – Natchitoches, Louisiana
Bachelor of Arts, History, Summa Cum Laude 2009
- St. Louis Catholic High School – Lake Charles, Louisiana
Diploma, May 2005
- Louisiana, 2012
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Justice