Keifer Ackley is an attorney at Hoffoss Devall practicing in the areas of motor vehicle accidents and hurricane insurance claims. Born and raised in Southwest Louisiana, Keifer is a proud graduate of Sulphur High School (2014), McNeese State University (2018), and the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center (2021) where he served as Class President all three years.
Keifer has always known that he was coming home after law school to practice in Southwest Louisiana. He’s passionate about fighting for the injured and serving the resilient people of SWLA who have shown him what it truly means to be gritty, selfless, and optimistic. As someone with deep roots in SWLA, Keifer is able to connect with clients and their situations on a personal level which allows him to represent them with compassion and enthusiasm.
When he’s not practicing law, Keifer enjoys all things Louisiana – its’ sports teams, food, breweries, nature, and culture. In the community, Keifer is a longtime volunteer for Special Olympics Louisiana and he’s an avid supporter of McNeese Athletics.
LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana – 2021
Degree in Comparative Law
McNeese State University, Lake Charles, Louisiana – 2018
B.A. – Political Science/Sociology (Magna Cum Laude)
Minor – History
Associate’s – General Studies
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association
- Southwest Louisiana Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity (Lambda Upsilon Chapter – McNeese)
- Southwest Louisiana Pi Kappa Alpha Alumni Association
- Louisiana, 2021
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2021